Ahhhh………. Self-Care. One of my favorite topics! If you follow my blog you know I am a huge believer in self-care. So, I thought it would be great to compile a thoughtful list of self-care gifts for women.
Whether you are shopping for your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, aunt, daughter, best friend, or YOURSELF, sometimes having some fresh ideas can be really helpful. I will include a variety of options and hopefully, you will be inspired!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Rest assured, I never recommend anything that I don’t personally use and love. Please see my full Disclaimer for more details.
Holidays are a wonderful time to buy self-care gifts, but remember, a thoughtful gift is always appreciated. Also remember, you don’t have to spend a fortune. Just knowing your special someone is all you need. This list will include a variety of price points so that you can find something just right for the lovely women on your list.
To make it easy, everything on this particular list is from Amazon. I don’t know about you, but one-stop shopping is something I appreciate. And let’s face it, Amazon has a LOT to choose from! I can’t swear to availability at all times, because, well, it’s Amazon.
Again, if you follow me, you know I am an advocate for complete self-care that encompasses the body, mind, and spirit, so I will divide my list the same way. So, here are my picks for awesome self-care gifts for all the women on your list. (including YOU!)
Self-Care Gifts for the Body
1. Warm, fuzzy, soft, slipper socks. Yes, please! Even in the summer, we keep our house pretty cool, so I always love fresh new slipper socks. Somehow, I always manage to lose one and end up with a bunch of mismatched singles. So, if you know someone that runs cold, these are awesome!
2. The COMFY Original I admit it. I LOVE this thing! I own one, and I have given at least 9 as gifts to others. It is SO warm and snuggly. My kids wear them out and about, to games, and just to lounge around in. I am a (very) plus-sized woman, and I wear mine all the time in the winter. An awesome gift for the woman that likes snuggly warmth.
3. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Another favorite. I use this on my face, hands, and any other rough spot on my skin. It’s absolutely heavenly and I personally never let it run out. It’s a wonderful addition to any skincare regimen.
4. Dry Skin Brush If you haven’t heard of dry skin brushing, I encourage you to read about it. It’s a practice I enjoy. It is easy to do and has great benefits. I’m a fan. It’s an excellent way to encourage a few minutes of self-care!
5. Nail Care Kit I love this as a self-care gift. I can’t bring myself to pay to have my nails done. It gets so expensive! So, I have treated myself to a great nail kit. I figure I can make some time to manicure my nails at home. It’s a great time to throw on some spa music and pamper myself. Maybe you know someone like that too?
Join me for weekly inspiration in your inbox. I promise not to pelt you with garbage email!
Self-Care Gifts for the Mind
6. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown Brene Brown is one of my favorite authors. She has some excellent books that I have found to be both inspirational and challenging. If your special someone likes to read, this may be a fantastically rewarding option.
7. The 5-Minute Self-Care Journal for Women If you know someone that needs to start taking some time for themselves (Ahem, even you!) this little journal is a great, guided way to start. It doesn’t have to take a ton of time. Even a small investment can really pay a huge dividend.
8. Mindfulness Coloring Book For Adults Coloring is a wonderful way to relax and relieve stress for some people. It helps to just put you in a calmer frame of mind while you create something beautiful. This is a lovely gift for the artist on your list. Don’t forget the colored pencils!
9. Personal Gratitude Jar I love this idea! Sometimes life can seem more lemony than lemonade-y. I love that this is visual and tangible. It’s a wonderful way of reminding us to find something to be grateful for each day, and an encouragement when we need to remember that all is not bad.
10. You’re Awesome Candle I love candles and the message on this one is great. It’s another visual reminder but one that also smells good. It comes in different colors and scents. Really, how can you go wrong?
Self-Care Gifts for the Spirit
11. Essential Oils Set I love Plant Therapy Oils. I have been diffusing oils in my home for years and love them. I use them in a variety of ways and find them to be a lovely addition to any self-care practice.
12. Affirmation Cards I personally own this set and I really love them. Lots of great affirmations and food for thought. If your special someone has a funny sense of humor, there are also “sweary” and “badass” versions of affirmation cards out there. Some of them are awfully funny. Just sayin’.
13. Spa/Meditation Music for Relaxation Whether this is a cd or a streaming gift, this type of music is an absolute winner in my book. It’s wonderful for resting, sleeping, meditating, or just generally calming the spirit while you do whatever you need to do. I’m a huge fan of calming music!
14. Florensi Meditation Cushion If you know someone that enjoys a meditation practice, this cushion is wonderful. It comes in several colors and is beautiful. It’s sure to please.
15. Relaxation Tabletop Fountain I have this in my room for when I am listening to my relaxation music and am just relaxing. The water sound and river rocks just add to the ambiance I work to create. I think it’s a lovely addition to any spirit-focused discipline.
I hope this list has given you some great ideas, or at least some inspiration and a place to start. Remember, self-care gifts help the special women in your life to take a few minutes to focus on themselves. Women often don’t put themselves on the priority list, so a gift can be a great reminder to do so!
Finally, don’t forget that it is absolutely appropriate to buy for yourself! You MATTER and should be on your list too! 🙂
With Love and Acceptance,